Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: sam2222
I dont always weigh in so your way off there.

this my second post on here and I have been a member for a few months so you wrong again. good old thread killing fanboy destroying wiseguy. I dont post post dipshit cause I have nothing to add I dont know how many members the outfit has (neither do you) and just like all the shit chicago, you or anyone else on here has has posted its really nothing new. Taylor st was the dominant crew, aiuppa killed off the remaining guys he thought were a threat. Difronzo retreated, Sam g made a bunch of his taylor st buddies and he was aligned with paul ricca. I am over the back and forth arguing on the internet (I have better things to do , obviously you dont)thats why you say I come out from under a rock. How do you argue with someone who has no life outside of posting on mafia forums ??I just though after all the street guys you have proved wrong and to be fake, wanna be fan boys the first one that kisses your ass is now legitimate ? Too funny nice talking to you loser

You know very well I'm also referring to you always crawling out from under your rock on the other forum whenever there was a debate about the Outfit. And now you're doing it here. But you don't care about the Outfit's rep, right? rolleyes

And you know nothing about my personal life so you can quit these desperate attacks. Believe it or not, it's possible to post regularly on these forums and still do plenty of other things.

Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
Amen. Thanks for saying what anyone with a brain/set of nuts on here thinks.

More like anyone who has the same unrealistic image of the Chicago Outfit that you do.

Originally Posted By: StonePark
If I go ahead and “out” The Don/Elmwood Parker/Chicago I would be a jerk. Maybe not as much as he is for falsely attributing a bastard son to a deceased man who is not around to defend himself, but I would still be a jerk. I will expose him if he denies it all and carries on with his shtick after his ban is lifted, or appears elsewhere and pulls the same stunt.

Regardless of your feelings about, level of knowledge of, or area of interest in organized crime, people are on this forum because they enjoy the subject matter and want to have a voice or some kind of say in the matter. That is not a crime, and even as someone who is not pro-mafia, I totally get it. For reasons I do not understand, the guy behind these 3 profiles needs to be the expert, needs to be acknowledged as such, and insists on being arrogant and combative about it all. The Don/Elmwood Parker/Chicago can being spewing whatever mob dogma he wants using whatever screen name he wants, but as long as he is talking about the Outfit and Taylor Street and is perceived by a fair number of people as an expert, he is happy.

When it gets personal and begins to impact innocent people, it is time that he rein it in. It is time he stopped being a pompous ass that drags other people and their families through the mud while grinding his axes. You need to relax, Don. Part of me thinks you owe Chuckie English’s family an apology. Maybe ChiTown can arrange it. wink

If people feel the need to expose the guy, that's their business. The only thing I don't agree with is the obvious motive behind it for certain people here. They feel if they can discredit him on a personal level, they then can discredit what he's been saying about the status of the Outfit today. That's their real agenda here. The guy may be the biggest bullshitter in the world as far as who he is, but what he's been saying about the state of the Outfit today is correct. Despite what others wish were the case.

Lol wow. Here we go again. Honestly, don't you ever grow weary of this?

As usual, grasping for straws...grasping for air, actually. There is literally nothing whatsoever to be grasped. You're still bitter about guys like Sam, chitown, & I bullying you/clowning on you from way back. That's what this is all about. The endless paragraphs of self-righteous nonsense & incoherent drivel. What is the point? You'll never, ever "win", whatever it is that you're fighting for. And we're all curious: just what the heck is it that you're trying to get across? Please copy & paste concrete proof of anyone claiming that the Chicago Outfit is an all encompassing super power that controls the inner workings of Cook County, etc. You can't, because it was never, ever stated by anyone. You're still mad because of the bullying. That's pretty pathetic, but at the very least, be man enough to admit that that's what you're bitter about. It has absolutely nothing to do with anyone making any outlandish claims in regards to the modern Chicago Outfit, and you know it. Otherwise, display some motherfucking proof, kid.

Chicago/the Don/whatever he wants to call himself is a liar & a fraud, and lives vicariously through some odd family member that he had way back when, who was probably loosely associated with the Taylor St people in one way or another. He lives to trump up the old Outfit, and trash the modern one. This has been his MO for years now. He is Not related or in contact with any figures of any type of remote significance. He was exposed by Chicago, panicked, and blew up. He is also completely & utterly ignorant in regards to the structure/inner workings of the modern Chicago Outfit. Everything he contributes is to be taken with three can liners of salt.

I laughed heartily to myself When he name dropped fucking Rocky Lombardo the martial arts instructor. Rocky isn't a gangster & could give a shit about what the Outfit does, but if this The Don character ever tried to get friendly with him, he'd get his nose broken. Just to give you an idea of how deep This Guy's lies & fake aliases have penetrated.