Originally Posted By: lic
southend you definetley got some local knowledge... thats the first time ive heard some one drop the beav's name. need to ask ya are AB, BC, GG, AND BA still friendly?? probally not but i was curious. there was all that stuff that happene din the 90's- early 00's. and lets face it the other 2 got a raw deal. scarpelli and marino were making big $ with that junk before 2003.... dont know too much about federico, prochillo jr and sr., and bufalino there eastie guys if i aint mistaken.

I've never talked to AB about BC, but I believe they aren't friends anymore. "Cahill's busy sucking cock in Old Colony" -Pep. I'd imagine Beav feels the same way. And Beav is absolutely in no way on good terms with Angelesco. It's long been rumored around the prison system that Anthony, through lawyers, tried getting Angelesco to come to court to admit to pulling the trigger in the Mucka murder. So some people call him a rat for that which is why I've never brought this up on the board til now because well fuck it. And Biaggio I doubt he's real active these days but back in '08 two different guys had told me he was the one making guys. That probably means he's presided over atleast one ceremony I would think, and obviously it'd have been yeas ago from now.