Originally Posted By: sam2222
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: sam2222
But the best is ivy/wiseguy who can sniff out and discredit any fanboy wanna be gangster within 10,000 miles of utah is all over his nuts like hes the second coming of chin gigantes cock. Old shoot down the fan boy wiseguy doesn't question chicagos credibility because he agrees with him and tells everyone how smart and on the ball old ivy is. fucking classic !! made my day guys, thanks for the laugh !!

Ah, sam22. Always has to weigh in, whenever the Outfit is involved. Comes out of under his rock, takes a few shots, and then runs a way. Same ol' sam. Like I said before, it doesn't matter to me who Chicago is. It's never been about that. I simply support what he's been saying about the over all state of the modern day Outfit because it's true. Much more so what you and certain others are these boards wish were the case.

Originally Posted By: Louiebynochi
I've been called a fan boy by this fuck head
And that was because I said the Chicago mob had 40 members and he said 30

Uh...no, I called you a fan boy (the #1 fan boy on these forums) because you flat out admire and root for the mob. You've basically admitted to it in the past.
I dont always weigh in so your way off there.

this my second post on here and I have been a member for a few months so you wrong again. good old thread killing fanboy destroying wiseguy. I dont post post dipshit cause I have nothing to add I dont know how many members the outfit has (neither do you) and just like all the shit chicago, you or anyone else on here has has posted its really nothing new. Taylor st was the dominant crew, aiuppa killed off the remaining guys he thought were a threat. Difronzo retreated, Sam g made a bunch of his taylor st buddies and he was aligned with paul ricca. I am over the back and forth arguing on the internet (I have better things to do , obviously you dont)thats why you say I come out from under a rock. How do you argue with someone who has no life outside of posting on mafia forums ??I just though after all the street guys you have proved wrong and to be fake, wanna be fan boys the first one that kisses your ass is now legitimate ? Too funny nice talking to you loser

Amen. Thanks for saying what anyone with a brain/set of nuts on here thinks.