This is pretty hilarious. I have been reading the posts by chicago closely since he started posting and watching guys on this forum eat them up. At first I thought he was the real deal but then the posts became so redundant and I thought fuck if this is all chuckie english son has to offer is 200 posts saying difronzo and some guys from elwood park retired. (which imo is plausible)Then the constant attacks on fosco like he had a serious axe to grind made me wonder if there wasn't something fishy about him. Then come to find out chuckie english doesn't have a son and all the guy says is he could have had a child out of wedlock or some shit ?? This is really too funny.... But the best is ivy/wiseguy who can sniff out and discredit any fanboy wanna be gangster within 10,000 miles of utah is all over his nuts like hes the second coming of chin gigantes cock. Old shoot down the fan boy wiseguy doesn't question chicagos credibility because he agrees with him and tells everyone how smart and on the ball old ivy is. fucking classic !! made my day guys, thanks for the laugh !!