SILVERMAN WAS A JOKE AND A NOBODY... THE GUYS HE WROTE ABOUT WERE ON THE RISE IN THE 90'S... HE WAS NEVER MADE IN PATRIARCA LCN... HE IS SAYING THAT CAUSE HE GREW UP WITH BILLY ANGLESCO WHO IS HALF IRISH AND WAS MADE IN NEW ENGLAND LCN... BECAUSE HES A BUTTON MAN... the guys in the book were for most part the real deal anthony barry, paul decologero, niel mazza , lonnie hilson, billy angelesco, gigi portalla gene giangrande, theres also a bunch of low level local guys he writes about that arent really worth putting in a book... i hate gicving that fake junkie money but its a story about guys whos story hasnt been told yet..... he also mentions old timers like peter limone, and danny anguilo just becuase he grew up with there kids. therres one thing though about gigi's crew in revere/everett and barrys crew in medford/malden they did alot of violent things that was more rare in the 90's but oo soo common in the 60's-80's. he also writes abou a local Pimp who had a succesful prostituon ring mucka mccromick. there just the younger crowd whos story hasnt been told yet. TRUST ME I KNOW ALL TOO MUCH ABOUT THIS SUBJECT.