You have no idea wtf you are talkin about ,
If the mob was what it was mob wives wouldn't be
There dads husband would be all dead ,
You wouldn't have John elite walking around queens after he ratted
On gotti jr or anyone.
You have the boss of Elizabeth frank Guaracci went to go shake
Down a pizza place and the manager calld the cops on him no repercussions,
Nicky santoro was so broke his mistress had to loan him money,
You watch to much tv and have no idea what the streets are these days mob guys can only Act tough amongst themselves . You have bosses that still live at home with there mom and doesnt produce money for his family .
It's not what it was if ur such a know It all give me facts otherwise shut the fuck up and stop Watchin goodfellas . I no made guys that got beat down on 13 ave and the guys who kicked his ass are still walkin . Name me a racket they hve besides sports and shy-

Also I see how the mob big shots preserve there area 18th ave is all Chinese
Mulberry street is a block and full of morons like you ,
Redhook is all yuppies.

Or how could we forget joey sclafani gus boys son marrying a mob wive who's dads a capo and making a spectical out of it by him attending his wedding on the phone

Or hmmm gravanos daughter walkin around with other mob guys kids or whatever and that's ok right? Her dad ratted out all of fuckin ny yea real power

Right I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about what are you fuckin kidding me or what guy? You know everything about me right? I'll just leave It to Ivy fuckin PO motherfucker to school you. I'd love you to tell me to shut the fuck up In person.

Last edited by JoeySmokesBalls123; 08/11/13 07:51 PM.