Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: ChiTown
I would lay off the personal attacks if I were you. You know the rules and shouldn't get this upset over people taking the side of a known longtime Outfit soldier/associate over an anonymous internet forum poster with a photo of Michael Shannon as their moniker whistle .

Since when have you ever laid off personal attacks? That's all you do. And it's why you were banned from the RD forum. And why do you keep making this stupid argument about Magnafichi? Even you don't believe his claim about Fat Tony and Chin coming to Chicago. You're so obsessed with protecting the honor of anyone connected with the Outfit, you'll even contradict yourself!

Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Wiseguy/IvyLeague you should probably disclose that you were also banned from RD for picking too many fights with people, as it seems you are doing now.

I got news for ya buddy--I ain't goin down with ya so leave me alone and move on. I do not want to get banned.

I got suspended for a week because of debates I got in with other people. I got banned because I complained about the suspension on another forum, a RD forum moderator didn't like it, and decided to just ban me for good.

And don't fool yourself. I don't care enough about you to work to see you "go down." I just get sick of your lies and BS.

" I don't care enough about you to work and see you go down." What are you implying here Ivy?

My name is caemine not carmine.