Hostile tone? lol I'm a bunny rabbit...you seem to get really irked when people question what you write as fact. Big Paul was whacked on December 15, 1985--10 days before Xmas and NYE. If you actually read into the hit and the events that unfolded and how the Genovese even found out about Gotti orchestrating the hit in the first place, that means you are claiming two made (I'm assuming Catholic) men managed to visit Chicago in a week over Christmas holidays to get permission to hit Gotti. Then the Genovese waited four months to even make a move--in which they killed Frank DeCicco instead.

Also, I had no idea your wife was reading these threads too. Do you post together? Sincere apologies, but people often offend me when they make claims they cannot back up.

If your father is who he said he was then he grew up on Lexington St. on the West Side...why not give me his address and if it is indeed on the same block as someone I knew very well, I will believe you once and for all. (But will not stop correcting you when you are wrong, especially about my neighborhood, Grand Avenue).