Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Originally Posted By: Turi Giuliano
I'm very well thanks all, TIS, SB, De Niro. It's good to be back, I just hope I can find the time to be around more often.

New with me? Well it's just over a year until my wedding, I'm a homeowner and with 10 mouths to feed (4 cats and 4 rats, Dawn and I). Not to mention I've just turned 30 - I'm almost a proper grown up! I'll have to start behaving like one soon.

All in all things are very good. smile

What's new here with everyone? What have I been missing?

Turi,

Glad that you checked in and that all is going well with you. You mean to tell me that our Turi is 30 yrs old? uhwhat Why you're still a young kid. Don't ever lose that young playful spirit. wink Best to you!!

TIS

Yep, TIS, young Turi is an old man now enjoying the simple pleasures of slippers and my herb garden smile I'm like The Don in the garden with the orange in his mouth. It's a good way to keep the neighbours at distance!

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Originally Posted By: Turi Giuliano
Not to mention I've just turned 30 - I'm almost a proper grown up! I'll have to start behaving like one soon.

I sincerely hope that will never happen! smile

Ah, four cats and four rats! No chickens yet???

Noooo, unfortunately. It will happen one day but our yard is a bit too small, when we upgrade down the line that'll be the plan. Anyway, I've got a proper hunter cat - if I had poultry I'd have to ensure Cleo can't get anywhere near them. She is vicious! The other three cats are dopes, they can't catch a wooden pole!

So die all who betray Giuliano