Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Red: The guy was the Blade nick the blade, Nicky him self had that little man problem ,and he looked like he was always plotting very scary ,I was at the house or down in the office at Scarf Inc. 4or 5 days a week .This guy had seen me there since i was a boy but still he looked like he wanted to put a hit on you all the time...I said it before his eyes were like MANSON look at his pic any of them ,The eyes...he was the crazy one.

Serpiente: Let ask just one question I knew Scarfo too! no offense but are you of sicilian background, scarfo has been described as hitler at times. This I can assure you 110% scarfo hated certain peoples because of their origin. that being said he left everybody else alone, I don't care what anybody says scarfo hated drugs, he told me to my face that yes most people have a little evil in them but!!!! they also have a little good in them and if they find out that scarfoinc deals in drugs than maybe those same people won't be his friends. I remember being in his office one day a guy comes in and after the guy leaves nicky turns around and says I don't trust that guy. Siggies are always up to something all they got on their mind is money and treason. however if you came to his office with ideas of how earn money he left you alone.