Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
Originally Posted By: Camarel
As far as i'm aware carrying a gun(loaded or not) is legal in the US confused? Am i wrong confused ?

it differs a real lot state by state. as far as traveling with a loaded weapon in your vehicle, some states will require a concealed carry license for that, while others will not. here in nj, a ccw permit is required, which is impossible to get unless you are a cop or a member of the political elite. we must transport our weapons unloaded at all times, but thats surely not the case in texas, a state that actually allows people to exercise the right of self reliance.

as for the same few people jumping at the bit to frame this as fake, i still have yet to see anything even remotely resembling evidence that thats the case. get over it, the jury made the right call, but feel free to keep grasping at straws, it makes you people look dumber by the day!
ya the gun laws in new jersey r ridicoulos, i knew someone who got a citation for having a loaded air soft rifle in their car. I got a relative whos a cop and even he has to go months of bs to get it.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort