Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Oh, and as an aside, I just love how some sectarian liberals are applauding the juror's remark about God catching up to Zimmerman. These are the very same people who go batshit at the very thought of God being mentioned in public schools. But when a poor minority is killed, they get to invoke a deity. Hypocrisy, much? rolleyes.

Excellent point. Though stating the obvious, in defense of Zimmerman, is hardly playing devil's advocate.

Originally Posted By: dontomasso
PB you surprise me. It WAS a set up. Zimmerman appeared on the scene of the accident long after others had removed the passengers from their (not burning) vehicle. And as far as this being worse than anything a sleazy N.Y. PR firm could pull off, I give you Anthony Wiener.

As for the "God" thing, I do not see anyone invoking a deity over the death of Martin other than quoting a juror.

Now take a deeeeep breath. whistle

No, you wish it was set up.

Once again, this case (and it's aftermath) is showing what liberal stooges guys like you, Lilo, XDCX, and several others are. On this, like other issues, you had no interest in objectivity. You simply fell in lockstep with your fellow libs in the media from the start. And now that you didn't get the verdict you wanted, you're hoping...praying...big bad Zimmerman will be brought to "justice" some other way.

Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
The cop didn't even give him a ticket for speeding just a warning. Then the cop told him to have a safe trip.

Considering the threats against him and his family, him having a gun and speeding are both understandable. I'm surprised he's venturing out at all so soon.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 07/31/13 06:47 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.