Originally Posted By: Skinny
Can they regain what they had? No. Not close. Can they grow, yea. I think for the most part recently they have proved that.

The problems they have today boil down to two things. Greed and a lack of schooling. Look at these last bonanno arrests. A boss loaning out money directly and meeting with pr associates. Having weed and guns in ur home. I was reading that colombo indictment from 2011. That russo captain that flipped was made for a year before he was made captain. Then he goes along on fucking home invasions. And mikey u robbing card games as a fucking captain. The westside schools guys for yrs as acting and decide if they are capable of becoming captains. Thats the difference and it shows. They wont promote guys they dont think are capable. If theres no one they will send a guy from another crew to be acting. Or have an established captain oversee the crew. All this drives internet guys like ivy nuts but just based off indictments theres no way to know. Are there willing italian kids? Yes. A ton. The problem is the street guys in these nhoods are like the cool kids in school. (Some of them). Ive seen grown men ass kissing a street guys kid.... Everyone is tell so and so i said hi! A good portion of these guys still comand respect and the awe of ppl who dont know that life.

exactly my point...its a joke...you got guys high up in the hierarchy sort of speak and they are pulling bullshit capers

is there still money to be made? ABSOLUTELY

the golden age though is so far from over its not even close

When Interpol?