[/quote]THIS IS WHY ITS CALL MY OPINION! [/quote]

And my opinion sir is that you must be 15 or have no real knowledge of the street racket. [/quote]

It still my opinion sometime this sh*t feel like school everyone want to be the COOL KIDS. [/quote]

think about what you are saying...political power? what kind? local? state? federal? explain yourself a little better...and then ask why any politician would have an adavantage being a aligned with some wiseguy...can you imagine Bloomberg needing any of the mutts that are calling themselves wiseguys? Imagine Bloomberg having lunch at a Queens diner with Tommy DiFiore...those days are over and NEVER coming back

the government is the new mafia any way...they took everything...gambling, loans...its all legal now in some way or form

omerta'?????...when do you see that coming back? lol

not trying to be a cool kid, just saying your points are a pipe dream

the glory days you see on tv are far far far gone

everyone with any knowledge on here already told you

either you got handed a great garbage/construction business by a family member or extremely close friend (and that club has dwindled to a few) or you are taking bets, loaning out or selling drugs and how long do you think that lasts until you are on the radar and bye bye

much respect to you amigo

Last edited by cheech; 07/30/13 09:09 AM.

When Interpol?