Yeah I'm a little confused as to why anyone would bully a wise guys kid. My Dad was arrested in Rockford, IL numerous times, twice for bookmaking, once for running a gambling op and once for extortion. The kids I went to school with at my Catholic School had fathers who were members of the Rockford Crew of the Outfit. If anyone was to have said anything ill willed or bullied me about my Dad i would drop that person. Period. My Dad wasn't anything big but a couple of my friends Dads were real deal guys and I just couldn't see anyone saying shit about their Dads, and if they did it would have been them saying how badass and cool it was.

But either way, it's very sad that Scarfo's boy chose to take his own life because some fucking rotten punk teenagers were tormenting them. If that was my brother and he committed suicide I would see red and make whoever was bullying him hurt very badly. I wouldn't even kill them, I would slowly inflect various types of torture on them so they would never treat someone like that again. I've always despised people who get pleasure out of hurting other people's feelings and bullying. It's a major problem now a days and the school systems do a horrible job of stopping it.

My Mom always told us boys that you should never treat other kids that way. You don't know what type of home life that person had or what type of long term damage your doing to that person. For all you know, that poor kid goes home everyday and gets abused at home. Then he goes to school where he feels an escape from his home life, and then he gets bullied and abused at school. No one would be able to handle that constant torment. And that's why kids end up taking their life. It's just sad. And what's even sadder is the parents of bullies, their shit parents and they are more than likely bullies themselves.