Originally Posted By: carmela
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Now don't get me wrong, if you're in or even around the life you're supposed to stand-up. You do the crime, you do the time.

And my point is, then don't get involved to begin with. So it's all good and take a pledge of oath, but face 5-10 years in jail and cry like a bitch?

We're in total agreement, Carm. That's pretty much what I said. If you choose to go that route, the you're supposed to stand up.

Originally Posted By: Chicago
Some of these guys occcasionally make decent postings but they have no idea of reality in the Mafia. They are just talking big behind a fucking typewriter which means nothing.

Exactly, Chicago. That's what I was trying to convey in my post (I'll re-post it underneath this).

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
But these kids who haven't even lived yet, who are still living with their parents, who've never been within a hundred miles of a real wiseguy, or spent a single night inside, yet feel obligated to ''hate'' rats, aren't very credible on this subject.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.