Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Can't say I've know this guy til recent events, but here in California the Mayor of San Diego, Bob Filner, has a number of sexual misconduct charges against him. This includes telling one female staffer not to wear underwear to work. uhwhat

He's speaking now but coincidentally the mic went out at the most inopportune time. He so far said, he is going to 2 weeks of therapy. He's been adamant about NOT resigning tho everyone wants him to. So far, it doesn't sound like he's going to. They are waiting to fix the mic problems.

TIS

http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/07/24/San-D.../5141374668861/

Been reading about this guy and it is beyond me that he thinks he can stay in office. Two weeks of therapy, that is a joke, his other comment about him needing to start being a better person also made me laugh. Also the article i read said that the local govt there doesnt know what to do besides ask for his resignation, can they not impeach him?

Good question. I would think they could impeach him. Can you impeach Mayors? Or have recall election. confused This guy is a real piece of work. He keeps saying he's not gonna resign, but in the end I don't see a happy ending for him. Two weeks therapy??? That's not gonna cut it IMHO. If I had to guess, I'd bet he'll resign in the next week (tho I may be wrong). confused

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon