Yep I'm with LF on this, there are enough charges OTHER than murder that they have Whitey on. He can still claim they were ok'd by being informants, but of course Whitey is claiming he was never one so he wouldn't have any protection. So just an extortion charge would be a death penalty for him anyways. LF also nailed it that Weeks and Martorano were rock solid even though Carney wants to recall Martorano (I haven't read the coverage today yet) to try to discredit someone (I think Flemmi but it actually could be Martorano). But O'Neill nailed it as well, so there is enough to say good night for Whitey.

Yea I was surprised they threw Flemmi up there in that shape. He absolutely bombed in cross. I thought he would hold up better than that but Carney made him out to look like a pedophile maniac in which that is what he is. But to me, Weeks should have been the "star witness" as he held up against all they could throw at him and then some (as well as Martorano). Neither stumbled and goofed like Flemmi.

I'm still waiting to hear more on Stippo too. I'm surprised it's been "this quiet" so far on him.

Last edited by dixiemafia; 07/26/13 05:53 PM.