I think Merlino is getting bashed way too much and everyone is entitled to there opinions. Merlino is a stand up guy who did his time and didn't say shit about anything. He is real LCN in my opinion. Also, that rat Stefanelli tried getting Merlino to take the bait on potential money making schemes which Merlino stated he was not interested shows he's really not as stupid as most think. If he was he would've incriminated himself on tape but he didn't. Later he finds out after reporting the Stefanelli meeting to the FBI he's covering his steps not a "stupid" person would do. I'm curious if he really is going to do a reality TV or book deal this shows he is officially done with the LCN. Does any one have any current news on this book deal? Side note I hope that fat pig Ron Previte eats himself to death soon. I couldn't stand hearing that fat rat talking and acting so smug calling those philly guys who accepted him dumb for taking a chance on him being an ex-cop. He's the biggest greedy unloyal half siggy yet.... Merlino was right in saying "too many rats I don't want any part of that".

Last edited by Caramela77; 07/26/13 03:24 PM.