Oli,

I grew up with homemade pizza. Many times when my mom made her weekly 8 loaves of Italian bread, she'd make pizza for dinner or a snack. I never had take-out pizza til I was a teenager and then was shocked at how think the crust was. lol I have made homemade pizza before BUT it's been a lot of years since. ohwell (btw we ALWAYS had it with anchovies. Try to find someone who wants to share a pizza with anchovies. LOL

In the theme of how things have progressed. When I was in MI I was talking to my Aunt who told me she had her great grand kids over and asked them if they wanted popcorn. They said the did, but they were confused when she took out a pan, put oil in it and cooked over the stove til the corn started popping. lol They looked over the stove amazed. They have only had the microwavable popcorn.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 07/26/13 11:53 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon