Huron, Joe Fosco is a Con Man. He helped con his rich friend, a guy named Vasselli, out of $400,000 Dollars. He didn't receive any of the Money from the Con, so he invented a story saying that the Outfit guys extorted $500,000 Dollars from his family.
Then, He changed the story and said Vasselli put up $400,000 and his Grandmother put up the other $100,000.
He said Vasselli paid Fratto and Cerone Jr. the money because Vasselli didn't want to see them spread terrible lies about Fosco all over Chicago. LOL.

We should call Fosco and tell him to pay us $400,000 Dollars or we will spread lies about him on gangsterbb. I'll split it with you. LOL
That is the dumbest, most stupid fucking bullshit extortion story I ever heard in my life.
Fosco then filed a Civil RICO lawsuit against the DiFronzo Brothers. Fratto and Cerone Jr. The suit was DISMISSED.

Fosco was so afraid of these guys that he went and Harrassed Cerone Jr., an attorney, and Cerone filed criminal charges against Fosco! He SAID there is a 5 count Felony on his record that was a mistake but the Court WON'T CORRECT IT! The guy is a laughing joke.
And, to top it off, a couple of his old readers believed him!

I would like to sell those guys some swamp land I have for sale in Florida.

Last edited by Chicago; 07/26/13 04:29 AM.