Good for Zimmeramn. The man is a mensch. Anyone who protects his community is alright in my book, especially one that had a history of break ins and burglaries done by african americans.

I am not politcialy correct, and I am not going to placate politically correct people.
Traevon was a punk, a punk thug who was in love with the gangsta life; hence the twitter handle "no limit nigga". Hence hte possession of burglary tools. Hence the picture of a 40 cal on his phone. Hence the history of violence towards school employees. Hence the multiple suspensions. Hence the gang tatoos. Shall I go on?

Would the african american community have cared if Traevon got killed by a black guy; as happens nightly in great cities like Detroit, Chicago, New York etc.
Why do they care now? Why is the system all of a sudden broken when a half mexican guy kills a black kid in justifiable self defense?

Its truly a joke. It sickens me, and quite frankly, this whole thing has revealed the ignorance that plagues members of that community.

Last edited by vinnietoothpicks26; 07/23/13 12:26 AM.

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.