Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Very glad for the family that people were there to help them.

As for the rest of the article, it's disgraceful for Zimmerman and his family to be getting death threats. While I may not agree with the jury's verdict, all I ever wanted was for Zimmerman to have his day in court. He did. For people to be so enraged with the verdict that they threaten his life and that of his family, plus some innocent woman who has a similar phone number, borders on insane.

See all the race baiting along with outright lies by the media, the destruction of property, the harming of latino people by protesters/criminals, lack of rule of law, see the worthless AG manipulating the law to pursue political targets, the prosecutor hiding evidence/ making false filings before the court/firing whistle blowers, the death threats on every type of social media, the harassment of this poor woman with a similar number.

Regardless of your position on the verdict (I think as a matter of law the jury had no choice) the behavior of the Trayvon group: from the media, to the political prosecutors to the protesters has been nothing short of disgusting.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here