Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
What liberals who "blindly follow Obama?" The liberals are pissed off at him for not closing Guantanamo and the tight National Seurity program he runs. The reason the recovery is slow is because the stimulus was half of what it should have been, but it never would have pased congress.

And who did he "slander" in campaigns? This is just a total fabrication.

I understand why you don't like President Blackula, but you cannot underestimate his great achievements.

BTW he is not tearing the country apart, the tea baggers are.

Here we go again the same bs I and many other people in this country get from you. It's the republicans fault! Lets point fingers instead of addressing the real problem which is BOTH sides. I can understand you're fury at the tea baggers I hate them too, but they are not solely to blame, it's both sides unwilling to cooperate and find common ground. Obama only encourages this with this lameass weasel word rhetoric. The same crap spews out of his mouth every time "jobs for the middle class, paying your fair share, etc" all of it is baloney because he can talk a good game but he can't walk that talk.

He was Slandering mitt Romney before he even secured the nomination. Negative ad campaigns that torched him. Why? Because he had noting good to say about himself. Nothing he's done has made a difference, he's racked up our debt and the deficit isn't much better. That spending bill was nothing more than wasted dollars.

Great achievements? Name one

And I'm going to burst your bubble on this too. I don't like Obama because he's black!! How many times are you going to throw that at me? I don't like him because he's weak, ineffectual, and a hack

Obama is a stronger man than you......trust me

and everything Obama tries to do gets shut down by republicans

I guess that's his fault