Originally Posted by Dellacroce
Originally Posted by thebigfella
Who is "the german"?

Hes a "character" someone created who was supposedly the boss of the philly irish mob and the genevese family consigliere lol. Kinda like the tufar o brothers, strpes demarco, and charles gotti

Probably a spoof of Kripplebauer, the guy who with Alan Hornblum wrote the book about the K&A Gang. Great read actually, there are lots of pics with him and well known OC faces inside the walls so who knows how much he said was fact.

It sure was entertaining though, especially the bit where he and his buddies from North Carolina were seconds away from blowing away some big cheese Ginzo and his Philly goons in some restaurant somehwere.

Claims also to have offered to supply the Boston mob with coke and meth before the Boston and Philly mobs eventually got busted on that move.

Apparently the dispute was due to Dolan's card game in North Philly. Some wiseguy or made guy tried to make them pay a tax but the North East Philly mob didn't see it that way. It was their town too.

Yeah, they are pretty small time, were pretty big once in the meth trade but still have pride and from what I hear the cops pretty much let them get on with their sports booking businesses and low level bullshit and what remains are pretty much under the radar.

More a loose network of old affiliates with a few young guys hanging around than a truly organised crime presence but there is some kinf of Irish presence in the North east including some very respected criminals.

Always a big association between the IRA and the Irish Philly mob too.

The Russians are by far the biggest organised crime presense (though they are not all one organisation, many are split into six or seven separate groups including the Poles who speak RUssian and have a little but of turf in Port RIchmond)in Philly in my opinion.

Followed by the Italians in South Philly most likely. The Irish in the North East are pretty low level but they make a buck and are still around. The Cops are very buddy buddy with em too so what they have going tends to stay under the radar, not that they're into anthing big time right now, but they're definitely still around, call them remnants with a few young punks rather than OC if you want but they are still around.

Last edited by J Geoff; 11/25/18 08:52 PM. Reason: Removed proper name since he's not connected

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin