Originally Posted By: caprese

Yup. Paul was more real than the real guys at that time. He was extremely old school. He even had the attention of the made guys and was feared by them. You can say what you will about the DC crew but they were tough and rough and weren't afraid to kick in a feared and respected drug dealers door, beat the piss out of him and all his friends and tie em all up and jack all their shit. Kind of cowboy and not the best approach but they were scary and had balls of steel. Quite, unheard of from a "wannabe"... I personally think their was something more to him than most say. I firmly believe that if all worked out, there would have been a push to get him made as soon as the jailed bosses got out. But the sweeping indictments crippled the lcn and left the power to turds like the rosetti, deluca, the cheeseman etc.

I dont know much about boston lcn, but robbing drug dealers can bring alot of heat and retaliation, if your a middle aged mob boss of a small family would you really want to keep a guy like that around especially if he's apart of your group, and the people he robs are gonna see it that way too ,eventually someones bound to fire back and they might just decide if they cant get him they can just go for anyone in the family. Considering the fact that you know he robbed a drug dealer im assuming he wanted people to know it was him and as a pretty large scale drug dealer he could bring alot of beefs with him into a family that at the time was weakened and getting over a war(if my timeline correct).