Originally Posted By: southend
I agree with caprese, if Paul was given a chance by the North End guys he would've brought millions of dollars into the coffers of the boston mob and so fuckin what he sold coke. most if not all top guys profit from drug sales that's a known fact. he was a huge trafficker, loanshark/bookie, owned a restraunt( Deco's), gym, and now he's doing life for a murder that he kept his mouth shut about among everything else he was charged with. His resume fits the bill for what the mob is all about, and in the end like I said, not a fucking peep outta this "wannabe".

DIXIEMAFIA - I definitely would like to see the transcripts. If nobody else does you could PM them to me, but otherwise right here on the thread is cool. Thanks

Yup. Paul was more real than the real guys at that time. He was extremely old school. He even had the attention of the made guys and was feared by them. You can say what you will about the DC crew but they were tough and rough and weren't afraid to kick in a feared and respected drug dealers door, beat the piss out of him and all his friends and tie em all up and jack all their shit. Kind of cowboy and not the best approach but they were scary and had balls of steel. Quite, unheard of from a "wannabe"... I personally think their was something more to him than most say. I firmly believe that if all worked out, there would have been a push to get him made as soon as the jailed bosses got out. But the sweeping indictments crippled the lcn and left the power to turds like the rosetti, deluca, the cheeseman etc.