Originally Posted By: joey_dice
Originally Posted By: red
Kansas city is a gold mine ever since the bikers galloping goose were shut down. Why doesn't NYC send down some of their problem guys and get em outta their hair?

First of all their is already a Italian element handing gambling in KC. Second the Goose/el forresto's are still operating just fine out of their new headquarters. They weren't shut down, they had some administration arrested and sent to prison but they never shut down.

well from my studies kc is the best because its you got the interstate 35 coming out of Dallas (which is a growing market)I 35 goes to kc then you got the I 70 going west so you are dead center. can you imagine how many truckers pass through there. oh theres room for Italian restaurants, bakeries fuddgettaboit along them interstates. Don't forget many interstates have splits or spurs indicated with suffixed letters after passing through D/FW, I-35's two forks merge in Denton entering the Kansas City Metropolitan Area where it serves Johnson County, and Kansas City, Kansas a ramp, for cattle trucks may be found in either direction along the highway. some truck stops have 80 truckers stopping per day. your dead center the place is undeveloped it new territory. if my math tells me that there would be thousands a dollars per day to be made, you could some
machines and tables in them restaurants offering credit. youse tell me how much money could be made plus kc, may not have man power to pull off this operation.

Last edited by red; 07/20/13 02:20 PM.