Originally Posted By: klydon1
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Kly or DT,

Couldn't the parents file a civil suit for the mere purpose of holding the GZ responsible? confused Does it have to be for large sum of money? Isn't it a matter of principle? If an amount must be set go real low, if even $20 a month for life. confused Can they do that?

smile

TIS

Sometimes civil suits are brought for reasons unrelated to collecting monetary damages. Even if Zimmerman doesn't earn much, a judgment against him will be a tight leash on him for the rest of his life, adversely affect his ability to apply for credit and conduct business. There would be added attention to his family finances and taxes that will be a huge inconvenience. Also, with a judgment against you, which you can not pay, your ability to seek employment is hurt.

Some people file suits for the judgment, as opposed to the reward. I've filed suits for people, who have not paid my wife in her business, knowing that we wouldn't likely see a dime. But we filed as it may discourage others from withholding payment, and it would make life inconvenient for the individuals, who refused to pay a just debt.

and some people just want to keep pushing and pushing until they get what they want.

Any money made off of this kind of thing is blood money as far as I'm concern....and we all know what happen to people who take blood money don't you...BAD THINGS.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!