Originally Posted By: abc123
I am going to remove my self from active duty on the Criminal Action Force Thread I have not come across much on this organisation in the press or internet community since last 3 April 2013.

Recall a statement went out in the Irish Star paper saying most members of the C.A.F had left the group and set up a new organisation called United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A I could not get a link to the Irish Star story at the time.

Criminal Action Force statements where in the paper regularly over a number of years and since the last statement in April there has been none at all.

United Criminal Alliance-U.C.A

I have not come across anything on them at all since the April story if I do it will be posted.

Sorry to hear the CAF crew have been de-activated abe.

Loving the new name though, U.C.A lol These guys have gone from having a boss with the same name as the "Mr Big" guy in Sex And The City to sharing an acronym with the Universal Cheerleaders Association lol

Enjoy your leave abe, hope you're going somewhere hot wink

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin