I dont understand what your asking here caprese. I know this ray jr stepped down after grasso was clipped, I also know that salemme was backing ray jr and popped same day grasso was wacked, I know salemme had his cohorts ready for war after the renegade was indicted, thats when salemme was making his moves on bookies and clipping people so on and forth because obviously the heads of the faction was locked up so it was like unspoken take over and thats when the underlings romano,ciampi,gigi etc from eastie got permission from carrozza to start it back up and take over the bookies and everything salemme got control based on him backing of ray jr anf taking control of the family without the real power saying its ok. With that being said it was more like salemme wasnt respected and took control of whats left from various of indictments of some real powerhouses. And the people that was left wasnt ready for war, the law just came in hard so why get exposed rather stay low and make some bread. Thats why it was bunch of young punks trying to make a name, Yea they was young but had some big balls and idk if it was because they was high on junk or to fuckin smacked to realize how to do anything but it sure wasnt taking over bookies or sports operations or gambling homes and protecting legal business or extortion or even white collar crime as real estate, constructioin nothing but drugs and shooting people that was salemme loyalist and salemme was a ray jr loyalist and salemme took control of whats left and thats what the whole war started over, was to take over and make it back how ray sr had for thirty semi years but it didnt happen for the late great ruzzo, bianco, and ferrara and carrozza because of legal issues. and beleive me if it wasnt for that everyone knows but anyone who knows somebody or something knows salemme and his whole support system didnt have a chance. the faction was too strong and had alot of killers and backing from biago, spucky, carmen tortora gambale, isabella, the providence guys pretty matt, manoccchio with his alliance to bianco and veto deluca and his slient partnership with biago going back to the old country, white and the lists goes on. the only real backing salemme had was sonny rizzo and cue ball and they wasnt going to make a move becuase they would get hit in a minute so that backing was shaky to say the least. so idk where thand there backing wast as strong. Rossetti's, prochilio jr, luisi was young punks as well, very capable, but a nobody, floramo with bobby deluca and salemme brother was the only figures on that side so it was as lopsided as it gets IF it wasnt for the legal issues becuase damn near everyone got canned, EVERYONE. IDK where the luchesse come from because it was russo who went to gotti and got the permission so if anything it was gambino's who supported the faction because if luchesse supported ray jr where was the support? Where was the extra men to win the war or even verbal backing so he wouldnt step down in the first place? And as for paul he wasnt even a turd during this, if it wasnt for the junk and the business with gigi and what not over junk and paulie switchig cocks just for his name to known and get connected we would be like, who is paul decolgero!!!

Last edited by Joerusso; 07/19/13 02:44 AM. Reason: spelling and punucuation

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "