As for mr limone very respected smart and one of the few old school men, a mans man, around, As far as making new men i wouldnt be suprised joe the horse is made now he can go to war has balls and very street smart but i dont see to many guys being made, all the important figures are keeping their circles real tight tighter than a virgin pussy and for great reasons. What I do see and thats with a inside view is men thats close and capable of becuase remember i heard they are going old school with hits before buttons and all that so that being said expect a few bodies to pop up before any buttons just because they want things to be real thorough or guys really vouched for by these important figures so they have a better chance of being honorable worthy men of this lifestyle and secret family. I know you guys are saying the bodies bring the heat and blah blah blah but they not going blood thirsty here just keeping things really fundamental dort of speak. To many rats and to minimize that and minimize the rossetti's and deluca's, they trying to clear the drugs all the way out no drug money, usage, taxes nothing.to many ways to make money regardless how good the money is it turns your brain into mush and im ok with some reefer but not everyone knows the limit. They also are very wary with these guys who are tring to hard instead just being natural. Paul d is and example since we talk about him but gigi is a example they use as well as r.i.p. rizzi sonny rizzo step son but my point is they are trying to bonifide themselves with old school rules and demeanor and this been an issue for at leats a year now. And I took a look at the pictures malden just to look and it was like I knew it was white males, and 100 sure gangland related.

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "