Originally Posted By: Little_Frankie
I've found out some more info about the relationship between Paul D and the renegade faction. According to an old friend of mine, Paul knew Gigi and those guys through his drug business. He knew they would never win the war because they were all whacked out on smack 24/7. Some guys from Paul's crew stole a bunch of guns from Gigi and his guys. These were the guns that the Silva girl was hiding and the reason she was butchered. Paul was hoping to amass a large cache of weapons to hand over to the Ray JR faction when he got out of jail. My buddy basically said that Paul was begging to be legitimized but he knew the renegades couldn't provide that for him and no one on the other side wanted anything to do with him. His plan was to "buy" his way in by handing this war chest over hoping it would ingratiate him to the LCN.

Wow little frankie. Very, very interesting.. This explains to me why Paul always talked about when Ray Jr. gets out of the can everything is going to be set straight. I always knew he was building this war chest and saving all this money for Ray, but I never understood exactly why. Did Ray Jr. actually want to be boss again???? He basically was made to step down by the real Renegades (Russo, Carrozza and Ferrara)... Did Ray have hgis own seperate faction...making for 3 different factions trying to grab the power??? Who was Ray Jr backed by? The Lucchesses? Maybe it is true that Paul was on his way up and would have gotten his in if everything didn't go into the shitter??? This kind of opens up a can of worms in my mind.

Very interesting info!