Originally Posted By: Tony_Pro
Whitey Bulger trial witness Stephen Rakes found dead

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/...found-dead?lite

No obvious signs of trauma to the body. From what I've heard this guy wasn't an innocent victim as he made himself out to be. Any of our Boston guys know any more?

Little tidbit from the paper, from the paper :

"Stippo Steven Rakes, was a huge ARSONIST, a killer of his first wife with a frying pan, he was a troubled son, troubled brother, troubled friend,I'm not going to say Im gald he is dead because he has a child, but this was not a good man. Here is one for out of towners, Rakes older brother is married to Keven weeks younger sister. Any of you who think weeks did this, please dont be, Kevin if not for whitey would be in jail, becasue he would have joined the gang that counldnt shoot straight. People this is not bad news of Rakes death. Only a hand full of people talked to Stippo, not becasue of whitey, Southie just didnt like him."

Colin Sullivan: "What Freud said about the Irish is: We're the only people who are impervious to psychoanalysis."

Cincotti said: "They don't have the scruples that we have." Zannino agreed. "You know how I knew they weren't Italiano? When they bombed the fucking house. We don't do that."