Let's talk about the general impressions about the five families, i'm starting:

*Genovese: impeccable organization, everything's secret, no flip, no glitch. The greatest family, but to me, they're very boring.

*Gambino: The most hilarious crime family. Castellano hit, Gotti's rise, Sam's flip. This family brought many funny stories, i like 'em. Now the new administration is all Zips, which means there will be more action from Gambinos smile

*Bonanno: My favorite family. They're bloody, ruthless and always capable for inner wars. They didn't give a f*ck about the commission's drug ban. Lilo was a legendary boss. Then the three capos murder, Massino's rise, Sonny Black, Sonny Red, Tommy ''Karate'' Pitera etc. This family contain many colours and they're always cool with the Sicilian Mafio. I think they're the toughest.

*Lucchese: They're reputed with Jimmy Burke and Vario Crew. Then Vic Amuso and Tony Casso came up and turned the family into wild west. But still, to me, they're always the insignificant one.

*Colombo: Due to their small amount of membership, in my opinion they're the liveliest of all. They've been through three civil war, they're the smallest and the latest but they still kick ass !

Last edited by famed_hitman; 07/18/13 06:26 PM.