Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
So, President Obama encouraged riots? How? When? What did he say? I would like to know.

I'm white. I am not guilty, afraid or intimidated by blacks. And saying that whites ARE intimidated, in fear or guilty IS racist.

lol of course you not- Your "Sicilian Babe" lol

and ladies and Gentlemen we had the "Racist title" thrown out once again. lol

Since I am not the poster of the orginal post I can't for sure tell you what he ment by it, but I would think he MAY be talking about the "My Son would look like" Speach by Obama, The it is time for Change America speachs and possibly Holder or other Govt agency looking for new charges against Zimmerman?

Glad to hear that "I am not guilty, afraid or intimidated by blacks" but so many are and have been and that is not hard to see, just look around and listen to people who tell the truth. I know that many in our city are and have been and just look what happens when the black community threaten to riot even before the verdict

AND since the poster was BLACK I don't think he would be very racist, but just telling you the truth as he sees it from his side of the street.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!