Originally Posted By: Lilo
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

I'm not an "expert" on black people, however I do know most black people across America and my newsfeed are bitching like crazy about this fuckin thing without an ounce of objectivity. It was a fair trial, the prosecution failed to prove to the jury that Zimmerman was guilty of murder or manslaughter. End of story. Get over it. Stop playing the victim card and blaming everyone else for your problems. If this was 1963 I'd be protesting with dr king. But there's no excuse now, whatever problems the black community have is their own and not the white guy, Hispanic guy or anyone else's issue

I see. Well that's good to know. I think a great many white people feel like this actually. They don't care that a black man without a criminal record has the same job chances as a white man with a criminal record. And they certainly don't care that studies show all else equal whites are more likely to hire whites than blacks.
http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/08/09/study-black-man-and-white-felon-same-chances-for-hire/

Because after all discrimination doesn't exist. It stopped in 1963...

You know what don't even compare 1963 to 2013. Racism exists everywhere but we don't have Bull Connors and George Wallace's anymore. To suggest otherwise is ludicrous. Blacks, whites, hispanics, etc all have choices. It's just a shame a lot of black men today are making the wrong ones that isn't due to racism! Look at Chicago for God's sake! Hundreds of black people murdered in a turf war. Where's your stupid banners for those people? Detroit has the same problems, the city is literally rotting, don't see you complaining there. It seems to me a black person's life isn't shit to most people until a white guy or hispanic guy pops him. THEN it's a damn civil rights violation.

I'm not nieve, I know there are still have toothless bums out there that hate "ni**ers". But they don't constitute any sort of majority or power. I'll say this again, don't be guilt tripped into feeling sorry for Trayvon just because he's black and a HALF white HALF hispanic guy, who wrongly profiled him, shot him when the damn kid started beating his head into the concrete.

Emmett Till is one of the most saddest, disturbing, awful cases of prejudice in our history. To compare a pissant to him is an insult. To compare this to any of the things civil rights leaders fought for in the fifties and sixties is an insult. The tables have turned. Martin gets killed, and me as a white guy, or anyone for that matter should feel guilty? I don't own a slave, never have. My family fought for the North, I have black friends, I don't judge people on race.

Bottom line: this was a case ruled by media propaganda, and political pressure. It was bullshit from the beginning. I wanna take every banner from these morons protesting in the streets and shove it up their ass.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone