Fatherson: Obama "did" it because he was raised in white priviledge; by his white family in Hawaii where his grandmother was the vice president of the biggest bank in Hawaii. I am not saying what he has achieved isn't great, but to compare him to the average black kid growing up in the hood really isn't a fair comparison; with all due respect. He never lived the ghetto experience, and had most advantages that a regular african american would not that was raised in poverty.
But this is all a different conversation. The case itself has no bearing on the black communities standing. The NAACP and Al "not so" Sharpton don't seem to realize that this case was about rule of law; Sharpton oughta know, hes a federal RAT. Mabye people in the Black community should stop choosing as their leaders criminals and racists like Al and Jessie (Jessie Jr Fell close to the tree).

Cook: Keep telling yourself everyone who spits truth about your community is racist. Im sure you would say that about Lupe, a black muslim from Chicago. Lupe seems to think that this was a hype job too, and that the black community never seems up in arms when they kill eachother by the thousand. Go ahead, call me toothless Jethro son. I drive a 90k lexus and have 100% of my teeth.

Last edited by vinnietoothpicks26; 07/17/13 12:02 PM.

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.