The real truth is that the black community knows that their problems have nothing to do with anyone but themselves. The problem is that they haven't any way to fix their own problems or control what their youth do just like everyone else.
So many just point fingers at everyone and everything instead of saying whats true.

They failed to police their own and let people like Jackson and Sharpton drag them down more. With their big mouths and radical movement. Neither is a MLK but they think they are speaking for all of the black community.

NO matter how many of their own people get better jobs, rise in the Govt. such as Pres. OBAMA or thousands of others they can not raise all the others who will not work towards their own improvement.
The group that keeps pointing out how bad they haven't it. Once you start to hear it over and over again you start to beleive that crap, thus keeping you down. Truth is, the only thing keeping you down is you yourself. If Obama could make it anyone can. Just look at his rise?

Maybe many in the Black Community are starting to understand that Obama wasn't their meal ticket up the ladder like they were so sure his election would do.

The thing I like best is if you even talk about this the screams of racist come raining down so they don't have to address the problems they know are there.
I was color blind when I posted on this board for several years now. No need to worry about it I felt. Only focused on the words and the thoughts not what people may be, but this last year or year and a half I have seen things changed. And I see many people who are starting to stand out. I also see many others standing up and saying enough is enough and we are going to speak right out even if they call people racists.

Your not racist if your telling the truth no matter what some think or if they don't like what they are hearing.

I will tell you this, I think this Martin -Zimmerman thing is going hurt the Community rather then propel
them ahead. What a shame. a real shame

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!