whitey was gonna have joe salvati supeana joe to the stand but back down today I bet limone inducted joe horse as a favor for his years of prisonness, or just to be 1 of the made guys in boston I bet whitey thought about that to why drag him threw the mudd. salvati got caught on a wire couple yrs ago he was some bbig shots driver. was he anthonys driver. even no they say he's a clown and not really a killed I bet he's made. vinny ferrea maybe also turn the job down he respected across the country. salemmi say jr patriarca was afraid vinny would flip in 1989 after leonetti. wanted him killed that's wat started the russo faction.alot the anguilos kids were connected and did time wonder if they got buttons.donato's kids or larry b. my one stop threw the doc I met Bruno balliro cousin of the famous lwayer of boston brother of rocco ithink. Bruno was a nice old dude he told me storys about he dealings in florida packing keys in his coat, didn't know his family is so famous in gangland boston/rhodeisland circles his cousin the lawyer are the best in boston, represented every mob guy around. is he still alive he be early 70tys I now he was never a member maybe his brother and family. he was a cool celle.

Last edited by pmac; 07/16/13 04:55 PM.