Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

I'm not an "expert" on black people, however I do know most black people across America and my newsfeed are bitching like crazy about this fuckin thing without an ounce of objectivity. It was a fair trial, the prosecution failed to prove to the jury that Zimmerman was guilty of murder or manslaughter. End of story. Get over it. Stop playing the victim card and blaming everyone else for your problems. If this was 1963 I'd be protesting with dr king. But there's no excuse now, whatever problems the black community have is their own and not the white guy, Hispanic guy or anyone else's issue

I see. Well that's good to know. I think a great many white people feel like this actually. They don't care that a black man without a criminal record has the same job chances as a white man with a criminal record. And they certainly don't care that studies show all else equal whites are more likely to hire whites than blacks.
http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2008/08/09/study-black-man-and-white-felon-same-chances-for-hire/

Because after all discrimination doesn't exist. It stopped in 1963...

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.