Posted in another thread, but still want an answer to it.

My question is this...and I mean this in a nice way.

Why BRAND people Racists? and what makes anytime feel that even a Racist person doesn't have a right to an opinion.
So..a person makes a remark or a slur and all of sudden anything else that come out of their mouth is wrong and untrue? Their veiws become null and void?

Is that how we discount other opinions now? Not with facts but branding them?

Or if I don't go to church ot worship a God I am wrong in my views? Or if you brand me Poor are my views not as accepted as the rich people?

Why accuse someones views as such, isn't that now almost a slur in it self now?

I say don't argue, correct or confront another poster if you are going to cry foul at the least little heat that pops up.
You join in to the mud hole, please don't anyone cry when their clothes get soiled!

These are the type of subjects that are in General topic that will bring this type of posts we all know that. In fact if people are telling the truth that is why they come in here for some of the action and debate!

and some people hold a gruge or have a chip on their shoulders after posting against another. If thats the case then you get what you have given and stop all the whining that comes out after.

Last edited by fathersson; 07/14/13 11:26 PM.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!