Originally Posted By: Toodoped
Originally Posted By: abc123
Originally Posted By: Toodoped
The real truth is that we will never know the real truth.

Back on topic,do you think that Nicoletti was killed by Cerone and Auippa cuz of fear of retalation?And was Harry Almean the shooter?

I do not know but when senate investigations came up people was killed alot. Nicoletti was killed in 1977 that would have gave him a lot of time for retalation and no Boss would give a person with capability to kill like Nicoletti that much time.

Yes youre right,a lot of ppl were killed before their testimony on the senate committees,as i stated above,some of em were even killed on the same day.Coincidence?I dont think so...ppl forget that men like Marcello,Trafficante or Ricca/Giancana were runnin business enterprises equal to general motors,so they wouldnt accept interruption very easily.But ill say it again that this is only speculation nothing more

The mob could have killed people before senate committees just in case they was ratted out at the senate on other matters other then JFK RFK assassinations i mean conspiracy to kill charges mob men could have got on Fidel Castro alone but the cut out men to the mob Sam Giancana, Johnny Roselli was killed.

Last edited by abc123; 07/13/13 06:57 PM.