Lou Para, I don't know if Oswald was the lone shooter. I doubt it. However, I agree with you that the Outfit did not kill Kennedy. Chuckie Nicoletti was not in some underground drainage system and shot Kennedy. LOL.

The Outfit guys themselves were surprised, but happy that Kennedy was dead, including Mooney. They even hated his brother Robert even more than the President.

The Outfit was powerful in 1963, real powerful, but they never could have pulled off something of that nature and no one would know about it.
Everything about the Mafia always starts to become way exaggerated the more people talk about it.

It reminds me of when I was in school and kids would be impressed with someone and would continually talk about it.
A week later, the stories being told were so exaggerated beyond the original facts, that I couldn't listen to it anymore and would just laugh at it.
That's generally the way people are when they are impressed with something they don't know anything about. After awhile it becomes bigger than life.

Last edited by Chicago; 07/13/13 06:07 PM.