Originally Posted By: Irelands32
Originally Posted By: abc123
Originally Posted By: Irelands32
Very good abc, that's close,a couple members from OP40 were utilized but this wasn't a OP40 hit..I will mention one name, David Sanchez Morales aka El Indio, he wasn't the top dog, but he was the dog that contacted 2 para military CIA men (who were involved HEAVY in the BOP training) to put together 2 teams..

David Sanchez Morales was CIA i think he was at the Bobby Kennedy hit as well. E Howard Hunt was at JFK hit he was OP40 member.

Yes Morales was CIA, Hunt was CIA but not part of this, he provided disinfo though..The CIA works because they have plausible deniability lol, they can also lie under oath and will NOT face consequences for it...There is a ton of disinformation out there, I was asked over 10 years ago to look at the shooting aspect of the case, people who think the mob was pulling triggers are chasing dis info..

Yeah the mob part is bull they were in on a hit on Fidel Castro and other matters but not JFK, The cover up on JFK was because the CIA did train people to kill Castro but the plan they put in place to kill Castro was used to kill JFK instead, this is why the cover up has went on so long CIA black OP went rogue.