Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
This is quite a heated thread. In my opinion, Zimmerman should be charged with involuntary manslaughter. I'm viewing this from actions that was taken and not this black/white/hispanic controversy background. Not overlooking nor ignoring their ethnicity but these isn't acivil rights case. It's a situation that went down hill quickly and unfortunately a person was killed. This been said before, Zimmerman shold of listened and stayed put. If had done it then we wouldn't have this topic. Zimmerman was already in the wrong for ignoring the suggestion then it lead up to scene. He should get that manslaughter charge.

I agree with you BF. I doubt the evidence would justify 2ndDegree murder but I DO think manslaughter is possible. I won't hold my breath because you never really know. confused I DO have a feeling though that there will be a verdict sometime this weekend.

Btw, have you been watching the trial?

smile
TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 07/13/13 11:05 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon