Originally Posted By: Little_Frankie
Originally Posted By: caprese
Did you guys notice how horribly written the book is, spelling wise??? It is like it never even got proofread.

Also. How does this Mark fella get to walk around Medford still with this blatant bullshit he speaks in his book? I know for a fact he owns an hvac company in Medford. How come no one give him an ass beating?

Because the only people he mentions by their reals names are either dead or in jail. Someone should find him and invite him here for a little Q&A. There are enough locals here who know the truth that it would takes us about 3 questions t have suffocated in his own lies and bullshit.

What's his companies name?

Q&A would be sweet. Even though there was a bunch of blatant bullshit in that book I did find it interesting for the simple fact that I was always at Paulie boys when that shit was going down. I even helped paint that gym and remember some nights with a bunch of guidos coming into the joint dufflebags filled god knows what...shooting rounds into the dumpster in the middle of the night. So many rumor were going around that Paulie was connected and had friends in NY and from that aspect it made it an interesting read for me.

Anyway, I don't know the name but a friend of mine down in Medford told me he has a company down there and also is always getting arrested for drunk driving and shit like that.