I call it like I see it. There's no point in doing otherwise. It is not racist to believe that Zimmerman should be acquitted or that manslaughter is the appropriate charge, if you believe the facts indicate that. I don't think the facts do indicate that but intelligent people can disagree.

It is racist however to start on long rants about the alleged inferiority of black people or reveal evidently long held animus against black people in general and talk about a dead child as if he's subhuman, which is what some posters have done.

The constant invocation of "thug" to describe Martin and by extension his parents when it was actually Zimmerman who had a history of violence, including attacking a police officer, is revealing of how bigotry warps people's brains.

I don't respond to half the s*** in these threads because it's not worth my time. But for anyone to get their drawers in a bunch because I pointed out racist thinking is laughable. You have posters who have repeatedly insulted blacks en masse, claimed that stupid blacks are being led around by liberals, called liberals racist against whites and expressed the repeated desire to spit in the face of those they disagree with. 1/10th of that comes back in their direction and they start crying. Again, Stormfront and VDARE are different sites. You can join them and everyone will agree with you. That won't happen here.

Back to the facts of the case:

In order to believe Zimmerman's self-defense story you'd have to believe that Trayvon Martin -- a 150 lb 17 year old kid -- has about 8 arms and the strength of 10 men. Moreover, the 2 most damaging pieces of evidence to Zimmerman's self-defense story (in addition to the fact that he followed Trayvon after being told not to, of course) are that Zimmerman claims that self-defense was necessary b/c Martin did two things:
(i) Martin suffocated Zimmerman by placing his hand over Zimmerman's bloody mouth and nose; and
(ii) Martin reached for and grabbed Zimmerman's gun. In reality, Martin's hands had ZERO blood from Zimmerman on them, which means that it is literally impossible for him to have put his hands over Zimmerman's blood-covered mouth or nose.

Likewise, there was no Martin DNA on Zimmerman's gun, therefore it is literally impossible for Martin to have grabbed the gun. These are just 2 of several incontrovertible facts that tend to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman's claim of self-defense was not warranted here.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.