123, Nobody said that saying Zimmerman isn't a murderer is racist. I don't think he's a murderer, either. I don't think he woke up that morning and decided to hunt down a young black man. Do I think he should be held responsible for Trayvon Martin's death, though? Damn straight, I do.

However, I still would like someone to tell me what Trayvon did THAT NIGHT that was criminal and alerted Zimmerman to call the police. He was walking home from the store after buying candy. If he was high, which I don't know, how did Zimmerman know this? Did Zimmerman also know about anything Trayvon may or may not have done in the past? Just by seeing him walk down the street?

And yes, there was obviously a confrontation between the two, and it obviously became physical. However, if every fist fight ended in someone being shot, then that would be a huge problem in this country, wouldn't it? Bars and high school parking lots would be awash with dead bodies. From reading about his injuries, I don't believe that George Zimmerman's life was in imminent danger and that's what defines self-defense. Therefore, he needs to pay for what he did. Murder? No, but he deserves to go to jail.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club