Originally Posted By: jace
If he committed a violent felony I would not disagree. For someone like him, this is as legitimate as he can probably get. It's still a gambling charge, I see no way 16 years is justified, no matter what his past.

Once again, it's not just this one gambling charge. It's this one gambling charge (which is part of a greater RICO conspircy) + his extensive criminal history. You guys want to look at this latest charge in isolation and that's a mistake.

Originally Posted By: 22
spmob I see your point on a lot of things but the 1 statement I always hear that I have to disagree with is ''the law should be going after the so-called real criminals''Like I said earlier what's the percentage of mob guys in all these prisons.I would say barely a fraction,so there are real criminals that are in our prisons.I mean I can't agree with that if the feds were not watching Mousie the twin towers would still be there and the people in Boston would have legs.That's a good one.Even like you even say there isn't a so-called mob in Philly one guy claims to have been a part of 11 hits while back in Dec. somebody got hit in broad daylight.Maybe this wasn't Mousie's thing but it still exists to some extent.Not sure if you can just turn a blind eye to it.

That line, "They should be going after the real criminals" has always been a bunch of BS. DTO's, street gangs, other OC groups, etc. get busted all the time.

Originally Posted By: logomassini
He's not even made? Really? That cements my idea that the media referring to him as Underboss is not only wrong but way off. I said the biggest he would be us Capo if that, and if your right about him not having his stripes I seriously doubt he even has Capo status.

A) You should read more carefully. B) Massimino is made and he was acting underboss.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.